Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Cowgirl Party!

I had to post pictures from my two niece's birthday party because it was really so adorable and fun. My sister Catherine did such a great job at coming up with beautiful and colorful decorations, fun and original games, and delicious family favorite party snacks.












Thank you Catherine for including our family. We talked about what a great time we had the rest of the evening! It really was a lovely party.

*Some of my pictures are getting cut off. I am trying to use flickr and still getting used to it!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Ohmygosh, That is beatiful. My favorite picture is of the cake and ice cream. It's sooooo prettty.
I love all of the colors.
Everyone looks so cute and like they're having a great time. I wish I had been there.
I love the pink and white straws and the bright colored banner. I love it all.
Please tell Catherine it's beautiful. I love anything bright and colorful. Adelaide looks adorable, and Jacob is growing up. He is looking older.
What a fun party. It makes me want to throw one.

Catherine said...

Oh your pictures all look so purty! You're so good at styling things and taking pictures of them. I'm so glad you were there taking pictures of everything. Thankyou so much for coming we had so much fun with your family. And thankyou so much for the gifts, the girls LOVE them.

Leslie,
I love how you said, "tell Catherine . . . did you think I wouldn't be here? =D Thankyou for the compliments and call me when you get a phone!!!

Seth and Julie said...

Wow, how cute is this? Tell Catherine (ha,ha...since I know she will read this) that this party looks fantastic. I love all the little details and finishing touches. Also, tell Catherine (hi Catherine) to please come back to her blog. Adelaide looks so much more grown up than she did the last time we got an update. Thanks for keeping the Renouf blogging circuit alive Mary Kate. Please come again soon.

Catherine said...

Julie,
Thanks for the compliments. And I agree about coming back to my blog. I keep meaning to, but I keep falling asleep earlier than I mean to, too. =D I've been keeping up on your blog, though. And I'm so glad your back, I can't wait to see all the things your family will do this Summer. I was just telling my husband that someday I want to visit Wisconsin, because it looks so beautiful and so fun on your blog.

Katie and Mark said...

How did I miss these last couple posts? I am so glad I stumbled upon them! I almost missed this beautiful party. Everyone looks adorable, and that was a BEAUTIFUL party.

Catherine said...

Thankyou Katie!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones