ut of the week that we set aside to spend with our own family and have a little (sometimes very little) spiritual lesson. The kids love to sing songs, play games and just spend time with each other. Some nights turn out better than others. Some weeks (wince) FHE doesn't happen at all but always, always there's the determination and desire to try harder and do better next Monday.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
"Hey Everybody it's Family Night"
Well, it's Monday again. Time to recover from the weekend. There's laundry to do, kids to get off to school, and all the other daily tasks to get to. No wonder Mondays are not very popular. Monday night also brings another challenge-Family Home Evening (FHE). This is one night o
ut of the week that we set aside to spend with our own family and have a little (sometimes very little) spiritual lesson. The kids love to sing songs, play games and just spend time with each other. Some nights turn out better than others. Some weeks (wince) FHE doesn't happen at all but always, always there's the determination and desire to try harder and do better next Monday.
ut of the week that we set aside to spend with our own family and have a little (sometimes very little) spiritual lesson. The kids love to sing songs, play games and just spend time with each other. Some nights turn out better than others. Some weeks (wince) FHE doesn't happen at all but always, always there's the determination and desire to try harder and do better next Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
MK:
Thanks for sharing pictures of everyone. OH MY-Baby Lilah is so beautiful. Lucky Todd and Raquel! Keep posting pictures. I feel like a fly on the wall at the Telles' home. Erin
I love that you're posting about family night! After I read your blog this morning, I decided I would post about FN tonight after the fact and the title of my post would be . . . Hey everybody it's family night. How clever,right? evidently my subconsious is also a kleptomaniac!
Hey MK,
Love the music...you could work at KROQ. H
MK:
I love all your movie pics! I can't wait to start watching!
Hey Mare, I’m sure you will sing like an angel. Just remember it is a sweet sound to HIM! Also how bad can it be with all those eyes on you expecting to hear a beautiful sound from a beautiful lady! Piece of cake.N.B.D. Love ya kiddo, Dad II
Post a Comment