I love kick ball. I think. I used to love kick ball when I was young and spry. I hope I still have enough foot eye coordination to kick that ball. Can we play together in June? Erin
This is Sailor. Adorable! Hi Annaliese. Love, Sailor
those babies of yours are just beautiful. i was just thinking that my kids are a good age to learn and play kickball as a family. thanks for confirming!:)
4 comments:
How cute are the Telles kids! Everybody looks adorable! What a fun family night activity!
Cute photo! Sounds like a fun night :)
I love kick ball. I think. I used to love kick ball when I was young and spry. I hope I still have enough foot eye coordination to kick that ball. Can we play together in June? Erin
This is Sailor. Adorable! Hi Annaliese. Love, Sailor
those babies of yours are just beautiful. i was just thinking that my kids are a good age to learn and play kickball as a family. thanks for confirming!:)
Post a Comment