Our #5 is really here at last! Our little fella was greatly anticipated by his four older siblings and his parents. It's been a month since he was born and we are so happy to have another little baby in our home.
Name: David Jack Telles (Davy)
Birthday: June 29, 2009
Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz
Height: 19"



6 comments:
Oh he is so cute! He looks like a perfect little bundle. I see Little Adam and Annaliese in him. The Easter pics of your kids looks adorable. How on earth did you get them all to smile and sit still?
Anyway, Congrats and we're so happy to add a new little cousin to the batch. H
Hurray for a new post! Baby Davy looks so darling. The older one's look awfully cute in their Easter picture, too!
We're so happy little Davy is here!
Congrats. Little boys are too sweet! Adorable. Can't wait to meet him in September!
Your children are just beautiful, right down to the latest model. Life looks good!
Well, I'm really late, but I just wanted to tell you that little Goliath is adorable.
hahaha
I love him.
The whole family looks adorable.
Five,! Five! Mary! What on earth are you doing with Five children? Why, you're just a Baby!
Mare, I LOVE the music!
That was a great choice.
The new background looks great, too.
Can't wait for a new post.
Post a Comment