
I have always loved the story of Heidi's summer career in the Catering Business. She worked for the very talented but seriously chaotic English women named Beryle. Whenever Heidi and her fellow colleagues would try to take a minute to clean up this chaos, Beryle would frantically call out in her lovely British voice-"There's no time girls!"
And so I must say to my Blogging Colleagues-"There's no time Girls!" I am writing this very short post as we speak with Little Davy strapped in front of me in his baby carrier. His little baby head manages to block my sight of the keyboard and half the keys are missing from the keyboard thanks to Jacob's chubby nimble fingers but with all that I still have not given up hope for some meager communication with everyone. So hello everyone. I would love to stay and visit but I really must go because it's Sunday night and that means that tomorrow is Monday Morning which most emphatically means lot's of work and really ...."There's no time girls!"





4 comments:
"There's no time to chop the chicken girls. There's no time."
I LOVE this story, and I love the lines, especially when they're said with an English accent. It sounds far more serious, and urgent with Beryl's accent.
Little Goliath, I mean, Davey looks adorable. He really does.
He's getting bigger, and it was fun to see him propped up with pillows.
Well, I just wanted to tell you I know you have no time. You've increased Zion and now you have to keep Zion running smoothing.
Good luck with all the Monday Morning chores. There are always so many. Did you know Tuesdays are the most productive day of the week? (In the work world, but I'm sure it's true in the house-work world, too.)
Here's to the dishes, the laundry and the chores, that's what children bring you know....more and more chores!
hahaha....Ok, Mary, good luck with it all, even though I know full well, "There's no time."
I was laughing very hard just from the title. There's no time, girls! Everything is funnier with an accent, and I'm not even paticular about what kind of accent. Davy looks so cute, especially with his little pointer finger. He almost looks like he is admonishing you to hurry up, because there is no time, girls.
You have one cute little man there! WE need to come see you guys!!
I love that you posted! Hurray for Mary! Thankyou for posting eventhough, there was, "no time girls!" I love that picture of little Davy. He looks so adorable and I always love his little faux hawk. Soo handsome! Thanks for keeping us updated.
Post a Comment