Aren't Fridays the best? I love Fridays. They really are the best day of the week in my opinion. Thursdays are a close runner up thanks to NBC but Fridays are still my favorite. They have the routine and order of the the weekday but the fun and relaxed feeling of the weekend. Really it's the best of both worlds. On Friday nights I'm always hoping my husband will get home just a little bit early and that the family can trip off for some delicious food and maybe pick up a movie. It might not sound that fun but compared to school nights it's pretty dang exciting. On some Fridays none of this may happen but it's always what I'm hoping for and longing for all through the less desirable days of the week. And so it seems very appropriate to list a few of my favorite things of late on my favoritest day ever-Friday!
I love this ice cream! It's sweet, chocolaty, crunchy, and it's Light!
This show is pretty funny. I've seen a couple episodes and they've had me laughing out loud at several parts. Last night's was my favorite episode so far.
Leslie was so nice and gave this soundtrack to me for my birthday. She knew I loved the movie and the music in it. It really is a great CD. My kids favorite song is #17. It's the Ruthie Pig Face Draper song that is in the movie.





8 comments:
I love Fridays too! For the next 8 weeks of basketball season, Marks' days off will be Fridays and Saturdays! Yeah, I am so excited (even if it is just for a short period of time). Maybe I should go pick up some of your Friday favorite ice cream to celebrate-looks delicious!!!
Your ice cream does look DELICIOUS! We also love Fridays at our house. They do have the thrill of weekend, but on a weekday. We LOVE Dan In Real Life too! We went out and bought the dvd not too long ago and watch it ALL it the time. HILARIOUS is all I can say. Have a great start to your weekend!
Happy Friday! Every morning when Little Paul wakes up he says, "Happy Morning" so every Friday, I'll think of you and think, "Happy Friday Morning." I love all of your Friday Favorites and I can't wait to try that ice cream, I'm putting it on tonights' grocery list. And I loved Parks last night. I laughed out loud when she was doing all of her first date what ifs? that was the best one yet. It really was so funny.
I also love your fall palylist.
On Monday morning could you please post what you guys picked up for dinner and what movie you rented so that I can live vicariously through you?
Also, where is Leslie? She's the beef of comments! Where's the Leslie?
Love your Friday Faves!
Oh yes and I know I owe you a b-day gift. Sorry!
I think I might have caught hypergraphia.
I'm back, and Hypergraphia is the best disease to have if you're going to have a disease. You can fill pages and pages of notebooks with meaningful drivel, scribble conversations all over the newspaper while you're on the phone, write all over the phonebook while you're looking things up, write 30 page letters to your sister when she's on her mission or when your in your labor, and while you're in school, for further popularity, you can write down personal and private conversations you overhear all over your Pee-che folder. It's the funnest disease you could ever have. I love having it. Maybe I should write a song about it.
Ok, today has been the busiest day in America, and I'm so glad it's over so I can celebrate Friday Night!
Mare, I love the music. Thanks for honorable mention about the Dan In Real Life CD. It's a great cd, and what is unique about it is that it's all original music, which is rare these days on a soundtrack. But, let's not forget, that you get two birthdays, since I officially adopted you into November, too.
November 5th everyone, don't forget. She really should have been a November baby.
All right, great Friday faves. So glad you found the time when we all know, "There's no time, girls. There's no time to chop the chicken."
Well, It's Friday, Mary!
What else have you got for us?
Maybe you better just post a picture of Davey every Friday.
I saw a funny picture today.
It was called Soliataire Junky....and then you turn the page.....and it's a cat playing Solitaire on the computer.
It made me think of you.
It's Friday, Mary, what are we doing, eating, watching, playing and reading?
What happened to Friday and Favorites?
Come on, man, you're bringing me down!
Well, it's been five months since my last comment on your last post.
I thought I'd check in and see if anything was new, and there was. Your background. I love it. Does this mean you're getting ready to post????????????????
I hope so.
Post a Comment