











I had such a great time on this trip to the Holy Land. I knew it was going to be great but it was even better than I expected. Thank you Dad and Mom for another amazing trip with my husband and family.
April is a promise that May is bound to keep. ~Hal Borland
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hadn't seen a lot of those. I love the one of Leslie and Pop where Leslie has her hands in her hair, she looks like, "The innkeepers wife had naturally curly hair." I love the music, too. It really was an amazing trip.
Mary Kate,
You posted something! Hurray! I was so happy to see it! That is a great picture of Dad and Mom, a ridiculous picture of me...heeheee...but so me, and there are some beautiful pictures of you!
Catherine's comment is cracking me up, and made me laugh hard, out loud! My hair was terrible on the whole trip! My hairdresser is dyeing to give me a Brazillian Blowout.
I saw her today and she told me she could do it on Monday! After seeing that picture of my naturally curly hair, like the innkeeper's wife's, I think I better call her.
Thanks for posting and reminding us all again of how lucky we are and how much fun we had.
I saw that Catherine wrote that she loved the music and for one brief moment I thought you found our song....EeeeeEeeeeeHaaaaaHaaaaaEeeeeeEeeeeeeee!
1. You are GORGEOUS!
2. Have your parents considered adoption? I want in! ;)
Hi Mary,
What's happening?
I'm ready for a new post.
Will Davey let you type? Maybe you can find a minute while he's running his marathon in place, or dumping something out of your cupboards.
Well, I miss you Mare, but I can see you from your picture. You're staring at me from your camel.
Post a Comment