Hi Mary, Your pictures are really, really cute. You and Adam look like you're doing something fun and having a good time. I loved seeing all of these. Everyone looks adorable and beautiful. Thanks for sharing these.
hey auntie! its brookie cookie I love it I was so glad to see you guys down in st gorge! We should really take advantage of how close we live I mean only thirty mins away? love you tons! tell an I wanted to have a sleep over soon! love you guys!
Do you know how many times I have come back to look at the pictures of your beautiful family and at the adorable nieces and nephews with big-beautiful-Barbara Renouf-brown eyes! So many times! Do you think Crayola could market that for the next crayon box? Not just brown, but Barbara Renouf Brown!
Gyz, Barbara Renouf Brown has nothin' on Mike Montano Magenta!! Just thought you might want to know. I have a picture of you wearing a blue night gown ( calm down Ace, she was 3 ) that looks EXACTLY like Bella in her pink shirt. Amazing! Have fun with them. Before you know it they'll be married, or in a rock n roll band,or off in school out of state, or even still home buggin' the c_ap out of you. I'm just guessing.
I love all the pictures. My favorites are, you and Ann on her birthday, Adam with the cat, Bella with her new haircut, T-Ball Jake, Davy loving the candle, and the Halloween picture. What a darling bunch. But there is a deplorable lack of pictures of you in a swimsuit!
5 comments:
Hi Mary,
Your pictures are really, really cute.
You and Adam look like you're doing something fun and having a good time.
I loved seeing all of these.
Everyone looks adorable and beautiful.
Thanks for sharing these.
hey auntie! its brookie cookie I love it I was so glad to see you guys down in st gorge! We should really take advantage of how close we live I mean only thirty mins away? love you tons!
tell an I wanted to have a sleep over soon! love you guys!
Do you know how many times I have come back to look at the pictures of your beautiful family and at the adorable nieces and nephews with big-beautiful-Barbara Renouf-brown eyes!
So many times!
Do you think Crayola could market that for the next crayon box? Not just brown, but Barbara Renouf Brown!
Gyz, Barbara Renouf Brown has nothin' on Mike Montano Magenta!! Just thought you might want to know. I have a picture of you wearing a blue night gown ( calm down Ace, she was 3 ) that looks EXACTLY like Bella in her pink shirt. Amazing! Have fun with them. Before you know it they'll be married, or in a rock n roll band,or off in school out of state, or even still home buggin' the c_ap out of you. I'm just guessing.
I love all the pictures. My favorites are, you and Ann on her birthday, Adam with the cat, Bella with her new haircut, T-Ball Jake, Davy loving the candle, and the Halloween picture. What a darling bunch. But there is a deplorable lack of pictures of you in a swimsuit!
Post a Comment