Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pictures









9 comments:

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Everyone looks so cute...including the lovely couple.

Leslie said...

PICTURES! YAY!!!!!
Could you post all of the pictures from your glorious trip?
I'm dying to see them. All!
It looks like so much fun.
You even have your hand on Adam's heart because you're on your trip and free from worry and care and children and he's all yours!
hahaha
All the Little Miniatures look adorable.
I loved seeing everyone.
Please post more.
I really would love to see them all.

Catherine said...

I love all the pictures. You and Adam look like newlyweds. Oh to be young and in love again. Haha.

I love that Leslie calls your kids the miniatures, she has the best nicknames for subsets.

Bella's outfit in the preschool picture looks so her, the cute shirt and skirt with pink kickers, so cute and so Bella.

Prudy said...

Your cute adorable perfectness has the unfortunate effect of making me feel frowsy, frizzy, tired, and unfashionable. Send help. Can I borrow Bella's outfit and hat? Can I pinch her cheeks?

Katie and Mark said...

So cute! I love to see all your pictures. Everyone looks great-especially you and Adam! :)

Leslie said...

Mary,
You look beautiful.
Did I tell you that?
I meant to.

Seth and Julie said...

Yay...she's blogging! Your family is beautiful. You picked the right kid to name after you because HOLY COW, Bella Kate is your carbon copy. Now keep blogging. I love spying on all my long lost cousins.

Leslie said...

Mike and I are regazing again at your pictures.
He said Bella looks just like you, Gyz.
Mike has plenty of comments about your last picture but I am not printing them!
Just know we wish we could have come with you!

Unknown said...

Gyz, do Aces parents know you grab him like that??? Just checking..... I guess he looks happy about it

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones