Adam and Mary Kate Telles are thrilled to announce the arrival of the newest addition to their family and home-The Air Conditioner! It arrived on June 18, 2008 at 3:45 pm. It was several feet long and very heavy. It was beautiful! It was all that you could ever hope an air conditioner could be. Adam, the kids, and I are so excited to get to be around this wonderful part of our new family. I'm sure in a few weeks it we will wonder how we ever existed with out it!Thursday, June 19, 2008
Newest Addition!
Adam and Mary Kate Telles are thrilled to announce the arrival of the newest addition to their family and home-The Air Conditioner! It arrived on June 18, 2008 at 3:45 pm. It was several feet long and very heavy. It was beautiful! It was all that you could ever hope an air conditioner could be. Adam, the kids, and I are so excited to get to be around this wonderful part of our new family. I'm sure in a few weeks it we will wonder how we ever existed with out it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hurray! Congratulations on your new addition! We couldn't be happier for you! How is little Jacob handling the adjustment? We can't wait to meet the latest model!
How was the delivery? Do you need someone to bring in a meal? I hope you didn't get any new stretch marks; I hear those ACs can be kinda heavy.
Wahoo!!! Those are the kind of deliveries I like!
Ah, yes, the infamous Air Conditioner. Definitely a necessity. Love the blog you guys!
Post a Comment