I really don't want to write about how awful this selling procedure has been because blahh... who wants to think about terrible things. Not me. And trust me you don't want to read about them. So I will write next when we are in our lovely new home and when we can hopefully kiss our moving days goodbye!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Moving Day!!!
I really don't want to write about how awful this selling procedure has been because blahh... who wants to think about terrible things. Not me. And trust me you don't want to read about them. So I will write next when we are in our lovely new home and when we can hopefully kiss our moving days goodbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
HURRAY! We're so excited for you guys! We can't wait to see your new beautiful home!
Hang in there, Mary Kate.
Moving is awful, but it is exciting once you walk through the door of your new home. The kids will be so excited and will always remember how fun it was to pick out their new bedroom, and to run around a new, empty home.
Good luck, Mare.
We miss you already!!! When we left for work this morning, lo and behold the welcome mat was gone. That's when we knew. When did that happen, I asked? (Kevin informs me it was at 11pm for the past wek). I know it has been a frusterating sale (and Kevin and I were talking about how much we hate moving) but we are happy for you and your house is going to be WAY awesome compared to our little condos. We'll have to come take a look sometime.
Your Next Door Neighbor :)
Sarah
Dear Adam and Mary Kate, we did want to let you know how much we enjoyed the parties you hosted for the family. They were great!! We didn't mind camping out on your living room floor. We know this new adventure will be a new starting point. A home is always a place where those you love live together. It is not so much where as long as you are happy. Saratoga Springs is lucky to have the Telles family locate in this new community. Love, Dad and Mom
OH, phew! Hooray! More blah to come when you have to unpack. Then Hooray again.
Thanks Everyone for you kind comments. We have enjoyed living in our condo. I loved the pool,the location, the piano teacher, and many other things. It was a snug fit for our group but we were just so happy to all be together again under one roof-(another blahh story I really don't want to think about.) We are now back into a house and excited for the yard, extra space, and the new community.
Home sweet home, here we come!
CONGRATS!!! You will be SO missed! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place. How exciting!
I just tried your home phone and alas....already disconnected :) If you get this please let me know if I can help in anyway...I have no big plans today and could watch kids and or help move things.
"Moving is fun, but what a mess." (Imagine that phrase is done in an announcer voice)
Mary,
I'm sure there is no time to even check your blog, but I cannot get a hold of you. You have a new number and I have no idea what it is. Well, I thought I'd call you and see how everything went, but now I will just wait for you to call me. If you get a chance send me your # so we can talk about how hard it is to move!
Moving...who doesn't love to move. I love it so much I want to do it my whole life. I want to live out of plastics containers and never unpack again. I just buy plastic storage bins and then fill everything in various sizes and then just slide them in the cupboards. In and out with minimal stress. Sign me up. When do i get to move again.
Seriously, Congratulations. I have loved every place I have ever moved to . Fill your home with love, laughter and fun and you will get use to no air. Love You !
Hey guy's, how exciting to be getting back into a house!! I am sure you all will appreciate the extra living space and yard. We are so proud of you both with raising a family,school and work. We love you all so very much and are looking foward to seeing you guy's in Aug. I want you to know Mary how much I enjoy this blog, even though I do not respond often I check it every couple day's. It's a blessing to read the comment's of your family, I feel like I am getting to know them better! Your sister's are a crack up and it's great that you are all so close. Well that's all for now. Adam you have a Happy Fathers Day, your kid's are BLESSED to have a dad like you and I am BLESSED to have my four babies and my eight grandbabies!! Love your Daddy
OH, MARY, look at that! You got DAD and LAURIE in one stroke. You lucky duck.
I was happy to read Dad reads the blogs and said your sisters are a crack up. And he had such nice things to say about you and Adam.
I'm super proud of you, too Mary,(Adam included when I say you, I mean you as in two) and am so happy you are in a brand new home although I would be even happier for you if it had air conditioning.
Isn't Laurie the best? She's loved every home she's ever moved to, and she's moved to many. She's the most resilient person I know. I swear she could be happy in a shoebox.
Maybe I could too, but it would have to be vacuumed.
Hey guys, I forgot to mention that I am BLESSED with my beautiful daughter-in-laws who are a extenion of my boy's. I am truly thankful how you all bring out the best in them. And of course Chad
he makes my Tiffany happy. There I think I covered it all!
I believe some of my sisters are a little confused about something on my comments and so they do not think I am commading all of our dad's attention I wanted to clarify something. Wayne Telles post his comments as Papa on my blog not our dad. That probaly makes more sense now.
Wayne you had such nice things to say and I apprecite your interest on our family blog. My sisters and are having a great time trough all of the comments! I think they are all a crack up too! We can't wait to see everyone in August too! I hope you had a Happy Father's day! Thank you for always being such a great father-in-law to me and a wonderful dad to Adam. I know Adam would not be the such an amazing father if he did not have such a great dad himself. Thanks again for your comments! They are so fun to get!
Post a Comment