There is a good r
eason for this missing month though. Two weeks of November were spent in Europe! Adam and I had lovely holiday (doesn't that sound British?) We really had a wonderful time seeing so many places that you read and hear about. It was so fun to travel with Adam and all of my family as well. It felt like being a kid again in the back of the big van, laughing and talking with all of my many siblings and with Mom and Dad in the front somehow tolerating all that racket and nonsense.
eason for this missing month though. Two weeks of November were spent in Europe! Adam and I had lovely holiday (doesn't that sound British?) We really had a wonderful time seeing so many places that you read and hear about. It was so fun to travel with Adam and all of my family as well. It felt like being a kid again in the back of the big van, laughing and talking with all of my many siblings and with Mom and Dad in the front somehow tolerating all that racket and nonsense.It really was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I canno
t thank my Dad and Mom enough for their generosity. Thank you for taking me to Europe! I can't believe I actually got to go! I mean I really don't go too many places so this was an amazing way to start off the stamps in my passport!
t thank my Dad and Mom enough for their generosity. Thank you for taking me to Europe! I can't believe I actually got to go! I mean I really don't go too many places so this was an amazing way to start off the stamps in my passport! *More pictures to come soon hopefully. Slide shows really do take a dreadfully long time to do!








9 comments:
I missed you at breakfast. I was hoping to make a little more racket with you before Christmas.
Oh look how cute you and Adam look. Just like a couple of newlyweds! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. We missed you this morning.
Hurray Mary's back!
I'm not really back yet. I'm still in Europe. I still immersing myself in European Culture and am listening constantly to Andrea Bocelli and Il Divo, studying countries, and eating croissants and brie, and all my delicious foreign cookies. I just bought more Hits today and Toblerone for shoe night. Pere Noel is coming you know! (you know I have trouble putting candy and toys in shoes....I can only put the presents and candy in a basket next to the shoes! I know we've discussed this.)
Also, I love the picture of you and Adam. I wish we had taken one of you behind him, leaning into him, with your eyes closed! That's my FAVORITE pose! It's so funny, and perfect! Next time I see you I'm going to make you do it again so I can have the picture. Make it your signature pose, Mare! It really is all yours, and I LOVE it.
I'm so glad you posted today, and can't wait to read all your posts and see all your pictures.
I love that you paid tribute to Dad and Mom, and posted their own picture and thanked them. They really are as good as it gets!
Leslie, there you are! When are you going to post? I miss them! So you are still on your Europe kick? I don't see how you like your chocolate crackers/cookies? But perhaps I just have plebian taste.
That's so funny about MY pose with Adam. I love doing it too though. It's my "I love him" pose. I save it for when he looks particularly handsome and desirable. (That will make him shy)
So where have you been? I miss you. I miss all of my hilarious sisters. I mean my kids are funny too but they're so very demanding.
Well have fun tonight with your European candy and your American Target baskets! The rest of us will be putting the candy in stinky shoes. Well maybe not Catherine. She's a Tidy Catte too!
It is your, "I Love Him" pose. It really is. It shows!
So funny. I am so sad I didn't get a picture of it in Europe. Next time!
haha.....Will there be a next time?
I told Mike how can we ever go without everyone.....it would be so boring.
I forgot to tell you that you I have an "I love it" face. Mike uses it sometimes too. It's the one where you say "I love it" like you really and truly do with your eyes lifted up to the heavens. That one is too funny too. Especially when Mike did it in reference to your glamorous longish nails!
Mare,
Hilarious. Isn't that funny about him and nails. I told him he should get some.
He just told me the day after Thanksgiving to get them done again for the holidays!
Too much. I told him no way! Never again.
I thought I was going to pass out when they took them off! Who knew! They practically have to use pliers and crack 'em off!
So funny, but yes, I know the face. It's my face!
Apparently I missed the slideshow until today.
There were some scary pictures of me in there, Mary, but I did laugh at the one with me with two gelatos!
Delicious!
I loved seeing all the pictures again. You and Adam look so cute. I wish I was 29 again. I mean, just shy of 30!
Speaking of gelato. I had a really good flavor of ice cream today. Our neighbor throws a big, and wonderful birthday party for all her babies first birthdays. She had a Hagen Daas (spelling?) booth. (as well as and In-n-Out truck)
Of course, we had to ask about it. $3.50 per person, and all the ice cream cones and sundaes they want.
I had Caramel Cone ice cream and it was delicious.
Try it, Mary. I know you'll love it.
Also,
Wasn't Italy fun? We were all so excited to be there.
That was my favorite time!
Post a Comment