Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!

A very Happy Birthday to my dear husband Adam today! We celebrated his birthday yesterday because today Adam is in Chicago on a business trip. We had a great dinner and just a happy time celebrating his day. Adam does not enjoy being the center of attention but I think it's fun to learn random things about the Birthday person so here are a few random things about Adam.
1. His favorite candy bar is a Symphony Chocolate bar with Toffee.
2. Adam's favorite part of the day is dusk.
3. His favorite book is the Count of Monte Cristo.
4. Adam's favorite flower is a Tulip.
5. His favorite ride at Disneyland is Pirates of the Caribbean.
I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday Adam. We certainly had a good time sharing it with you. When you get back we'll have Part II of your party! Hurry Home and Happy Birthday Adam!!

11 comments:

Prudy said...

Aw, shucks, happy b'day Adam. Maybe you should order a hot fudge sundae from room service at midnight, just like MK did when we were in Chicago. MK, you better go with him next time. I love your candy bar, flower, ride, and book. Hey, you're cool. Did I tell you that? All right, you're in, birthday boy.

Leslie said...

MARY KATE RENOUF TELLES,
I talked to you all morning and you didn't tell me it was Adam's birthday. It's because I didn't stop talking isn't it? You couldn't get a word in edgewise could you.
I was too busy talking about teenagers and spice rub chicken.
Oh, I am so sorry.
Please tell your Very Pleasant and Good With Children-Husband Happy Birthday from all of us.
Oh... All alone in Chicago on your birthday, that sounds terrible. Poor Adam.
Well, The After Parties are always the most fun.
Be sure to take him toilet papering in his playclothes. And don't forget to stop at the store for ice cream for the ice cream party when you get done.

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Uncle Adam: Happy birthday uncle adam. Have a happy pioneer day and a happy pioneer head. I love you uncle adam and I wish uncle adam was always here with little adam to play with me. And I like you Uncle adam and that's all. Good bye. Love Reeve

Uncle Adam:
Happy Birthday! umm Happy Birthday! Just Happy Birthday! Love, Ivy

Happy Birthday Adam! Hope you have a good one, Mr. Cool.
Love, Mikey, Heidi, and Lavender

Jess said...

Happy birthday!!!

Familia Henao said...

Happy Birthday from all of us in Downey!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Adam! What a bummer to be all alone on your birthday! BOGUS!

Anonymous said...

Hey son, just wanted to say Happy Birthday one more time. We miss singing the Birthday song with you guys, I hope you are still singing it and sharing it with the rest of the family! Don't worry about copy write laws, as long as it is family there is no prosecution. Anyways we LOVE YOU ALL and can't wait to see you!! From your familia in Ca.

Pop

Bella Kate said...

Thank you everyone! There was not a whole of excitement on my birthday, but Erin would be happy to know that I ordered a hot molten chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream (room service), it was quite delicious.

Mary made a great meal on Sunday and sang to me last night (with the help of the kids, not another solo). Thanks again Erin, Brisco's, Leslie, Catherine, Jessica, Henao's and Pop!

Bella Kate said...

And of course, thank you Mar-Mar! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Hello Telles Family,
Thankyou for having us over yesterday. We had a great time with you guys. And I can't wait to post sprinkler pictures on the blog. And Annabelle is so excited to go on a picnic on Friday. Did you see Leslie's comment on my blog? She thinks we all need to go to St. George and spend a week there together. Who's in?

Prudy said...

Happy Birthday Adam. I love Pirates too. Love, Sailor:)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones