My kids are crazy about their Dad. I don't blame them. He runs, plays, wrestles, teases, and sports with the best of them. Each day the kids await impatiently(not as impatiently as their mother, believe me) for their Dad to return home. When he comes through the door the entire household perks up. A second wind has swept through, new blood has come, the man of the hour has returned, daddy's home!
Now what is to be done about a day when that hero is out of town? No second wind, no new blood, nothing. The children and I look around at each other. I know they're thinking the same thing I'm thinking. What on earth are we going to do for the rest of the night?
Oh we find something to do. Movies, games, movies, library, movies, target, and more movies. But nothing is quite as exciting as when that man is with us. That is why when Adam comes home he really does get the Hero's welcome he deserves.
Here are some pictures of Adam's Birthday Party and Birthday Party II.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Happy Birthday again, Adam. Did I ever tell you that MK is crazy about you? Or maybe you figured it out from the last two posts.:)
Mary Kate + Adam, true love always.
Mary Kate and Adam Sittting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G . . .
Everything looks like so much fun and your house looks lovely in all your pictures! Welcome Home Adam.
No I'm not! I'm telling Mom!
Tattletale!
Oh, just like the old days. How about a sidewalk sundae? Shall we take our tennis rackets and go to Granada? How about a walk at Creek Park or let's drive over and see Great Grandma? What a lucky family, so much happiness. Dad and Mom
MK-Just found out that you are really watching my kids tonight. Thank you so much. I owe everyone in a very big big way. Erin
Post a Comment