Happy Birthday to the baby of our family! Jacob Easton Telles(JET)was born on July 22, 2006 in St. George, Utah. We were so happy to see our beautiful baby boy that morning. This was the first time Adam and I tried the "traditional" way of discovering the sex of the baby in the delivery room and not in an ultrasound. It was such a great moment to have Adam shout out "It's a Boy!!!" Jacob was my easiest pregnancy, easiest delivery, and easiest baby. He was such a sleepy and content baby that for the first couple of months it seemed like he only woke up long enough to eat and smile. This was greatly appreciated and
needed at the time because his older sister was barely a year old.From the beginning he had big beautiful brown eyes and soft chubby cheeks. Adam nicknamed him Cub, a shorten version of his name and because he really does seem like a brown chubby bear cub. He loves to play ball and chase with his Dad and siblings. He smiles so easily and gives the best hugs. He wakes up so so cheerfully that Adam, the kids, and I will all try to reach him first when he wakes up. He is beloved by the entire family and we are all so happy he came to join out little group! Happy Birthday Son! We hope you have a Wonderful Day!









15 comments:
What a cute little brute! He looks so adorable in all his little pictures! We can't to celebrate with him!
Dear little cubbie bear, what a dlightful smile. We too share in the celebration of jcub's birthday. Thanks to his parents for sharing this good news with us. Love Gramps and Grams Babs....so good to hear the unbirthday song and the electerical parade....reminds me of some very happy moments.
Happy Birthday little Jakey. Wish I could chase you or throw a little ball at you and then have you throw it back at me with A rod precision.:) I wonder which of his sports hero parents taught him to throw like that???
MK and Adam, I owe you a huge thank you. I won't forget and I owe you a big favor and hope I can watch your kids someday when you get away.
Hope you all had a great B day for a boy that I really can not believe is two years old. Time to get crackin' again!:)
Hurrary it's Jacob's birthday.
My little bed buddy. I miss him, and loved it when he would crawl in next to me, so silently.
I can hardly believe he's two since it seems like you just had him AND Bella.
I guess it really is "Time," now Mary. Adam said.
All right, give that cuddly-big brown eyed boy of yours a big smoooooch from his Aunt Leslie, and wish him a Happy Birthday from all of us.
What a cute boy! I could just eat him up he's so dang cute. I miss his little flirtatious looks at church. :) Happy birthday Jacob!
Dear Mary and Adam and JET:
Happy Birthday Jakers! You guys are great and we enjoy your blog. However, as I was reading today's post I couldn't help but get a little nervous in the first few lines when I saw the words: "Adam and I" and "traditional" and "sex" all in the same sentence. I was getting ready for something unbirthday like. Then it all made sense. Happy Birthday Jaker. Shane
Hey Little Birthday Boy,
When we opened up your blog, today, Baby Paul saw your picture and pointed and said, "Jake"! He was so happy to see you! Happy Birthday, Little Cub!
Love,
Pauly and Annabelle
Woo Hoo BIG JAKE!! What a handsome little tank. We hope you had a great day at the park, and that thursday will be a fun celebration for you! Grandma misses your cuddles and kissing your chubby little hands and feet. She said it would be fun if we could have one big birthday party for all the ones we missed including the one in September which I think is the best birthday month! Well maybe just one of the best. We love all of you soooo much, and miss you more than words can say! We will see you soon.
Love Grandpa & Grandma T.
July 23, 2008 8:20 AM
Oh you got your slide show up! Hurray! We love all the pictures, but especially Donald Jake! Too cute!
Jakeroo I am so happy for you! Happy Birthday!! I too remember the day you were born and seeing you at the hospital, you were so cherrubish and squishy. But now you are chizled and ready to take on the world. I love how for some weird reason you like to follow me around. I love ya buddy, Happy birthday! Uncle Mikey
Prudy- nice touch on the romantic thoughts in the same line
- Mandy Baker
Dear Prudy,
Your comment earlier was hilarious! If you scan that paticular sentance it does look like your are recieving a post full of very interesting information. But I have to tell you that I think you are mistaken in supposing those paticular words "unbirthday" like. They are quite the opposite. Nothing spells out birthday quite like those words.
MK:
That was Shane! But I have to admit that my eyes also popped when I scanned your blog. But, I am much too demure and gracious to discuss such things in the blogosphere. You know Shane, though, he just can't control his urge to talk, so he often says the wrong thing. :)
Happy Birthday Jacob. We love the "cub" nickname. Adorable! Lots of love and great wishes from us!!!
Your kids are so darn cute!!! Cub is perfect for him!!! I love his chubby cheeks too!
Post a Comment