Friday, September 26, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things

Everybody loves Friday, me included. I decide to try to do a post on each Friday of things that I love. It could be houshold items, music, movies, food, ideas, and just about anything else that has caught my fancy.These things will not be large or extravagant. Just simple things. If anybody else wants to post their new or old time loves please do! I love hearing about what other people love, especially my sister Leslie. She's a very passionate person. So here are my latest loves. Hope you love them too!

1. The Office- I love this Show! I think it's hilarious! I was so happy the Season Premier was last Thursday. It was greatly anticipated in my home. I love it so much that I always want watch it at the end of each night. I Love the whole cast but I can never make up who my favorite is. I think right now it's Kelly and Phyllis. I loved watching Kelly in the Season Premier gets so cranky and look so terrible when she's dieting. That's exactly how I feel anytime I try to diet. Too Funny! And Phyllis every time that women talks I'm laughing my head off. I would highly recommend getting hooked on this show if you aren't already.


2.Herbal Essence Hydrating Conditioner: I just bought this the other day. I chose it only because it smelled so heavenly. It smelled like sun tan lotion that I wash my hair with. I loved it! Then I used it and was surprised that it actually worked pretty well on my hair besides just smelling so good that I want to drink the bottle!So here are my first shot at My Favorite Things Friday! We'll see how long it last. Who knows, if I have a bad week it could end up being things that I detest Fridays!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

OH HORRIBLE. I just wrote a ridiculously long comment only to have it disappear. #@!$$^^^$$#@#!
And...%$##&&&#@@#YT*&(&)(*_ *)*)_*()*() u!!!!!!

I'll try again.
Phyllis doesn't have to say a word and I laugh. The minute the camera is on Phyllis, it's funny.
Laurie watched it too, and likes her. We laughed so hard at her five mile death walk.

If this shampoo smells like coconut I might have to drink it, too. I love the bottle. The color!

Also, I LOVE, LOVE LOVE to hear what people's Favorite things are. I always want to know exactly why they love something. Then, I want to try to love it, too. But, I'm really particular, so part of the fun is that I often end up hating it. Then I have to hate it as much as I would have loved it.

Leslie said...

I almost forgot. My favorite part of The Office was Kelly making out with her boyfriend in front of Ryan!
I love Kelly!

Prudy said...

I have to watch the season finale. Maybe even right now, before women's conference. Thanks for the conditioner tip. I love a good cheap conditioner that actually works. I love your new idea for posting your good finds.

Catherine said...

Oh I loved office!!! I loved it when Kelly said, "What else do people like?" And then I loved it when Phyllis said, "I wonder what people like about me? Probably my ______." I laughed my head off! I love Phyllis. And I will have to try that conditioner again, especially because I think I'm out of conditioner! I guess I'll be borrowing Annabelle's no more tangles tonight!

MK and Co. said...

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Leslie,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your comment. I'm sure it will be greatly missed. This conditioner does smell like coconut. Do you like coconuts? I love the smell of them but it ends there. I hope you don't end up hating any of my loves but I know you well enough to know it could take you up to 6 months to a year to actually like other people's suggestions! I remember the bra!

Dear Erin,
Was Women conference on tonight? No I'm just kidding! Just kidding Mom! I like inexpensive finds too. This conditioner definitely falls into this category. I hope you like it!

Dear Catherine,
I loved that part too! I was rolling! I LOVED Phyllis in last season's finale. She was so funny! Good luck with this conditioner. I love the bright blue color! And good luck with No more tangles!

Katie and Mark said...

I need to watch the office, but I am not a huge laugher. Don't get me wrong-I think a lot of things are funny. I chuckle. I even crack up, but only in my head! Isn't that crazy? Mark thinks it is kinda' strange. I do too-

I laugh the most with Candice though. For some reason, we crack each other up!

As for the conditioner, I LOVE that kind too! I have used it for the past few months-but just the other day...I have NO idea why...I grabbed a bottle of Finesse. As I was shampooing my hair the next day, I was imediatly taken back 15 years ago! I was stanind under the outside shower at Gottes Lane. I was scrubbing my hair after a LONG day of swimming!

It was hilarious. The smell triggered my memory, and it was like hopping in a time machine! Pretty crazy, huh?

Jack & Rosie said...

This was the first office I've seen for a couple of years... It was hilarious! Jackson thought it was funny when Michael ripped up the tickets. Too funny.
Katie, I don't usually laugh out loud either, but I do say "That's so funny." I wish I could stop but it only gets worse.
Good idea MK for your blog!

Fantastic Mr. R said...

oooh, ooh, ooh I want in. Hmm....let me think of my favorite things.....hmmmmm......hmmm....a...a is for apples....nope not those...B....b.....but, but butter! C....nothing. I got no favorites.
I swear I have the worse memory...It's like playing scategories and I can only think of one thing.
I'm going to think long and hard about this and come back when I have a dignified response.
I'll try the coconuts soon.
And I defintely know I love the Office...In fact they are the only friends (non family) that I have...Kelly is my BFF.
Nice post MK....
H

Lauriesconsult said...

I love the Office-Why haven't I been watching it along....Soemtimes I don't want to laugh so I watch all the saddest shows in the world like Terms of Endearment and then I Watch The Way We Were and then I watch Brians Song and of course Little Drummer Boy because when the lamg gets ran over its a total tear jerker. Forget the creme rinse when you get my age all you do is color color and re color the grays...Well ts a new day so lets see what God has to say about life today...Love all Your blogs

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones