Summer has come and gone. I miss it but am happy to see my favorite season of all coming-Fall. With Autumn comes the first day of school. My kids actually had two first day of school this year.We were thrilled to get in to the charter school directly behind our house this year. They had already started at the public school but we could not pass up the opportunity of sending our kids to a school with a great location, curriculum, and uniforms! It's been great walking the kids to school, watching them at recess, and just having them close by. The kids are loving it and so am I.





7 comments:
The best advice Mom ever gave me was to buy a home near the high school. You already know this, and are following her advice, too.
You have a great set up, with everything nearby. I believe in easy access.
The kids look happy, and I'm so glad the big kids can walk around the corner home, so your little kids won't have to be woken up, and strapped in carseats to pick them up.
Also, I told Mike,next year I am going to fly up and spend your Birthday with you so I can go to breakfast with everyone, and have a weekend with everybody. We could do it on your real true birthday in September, or your pretend-invited-in-popular birthday on November 5th. You decide, and I'll plan it!
You listedned to Mom's advice and now I am listxxxxxening to yours. Living close to school does make my life alot easier. I like easier. I hope you do come up for my breakfast next year. I feel so honored to be included in the November Birthday Club! It's funny, I've always considered myself a fall birthday but really and truly it's in summer. You may come up anytime. We had such a good time with you when you came this summer. I hope you come up evry year!
I am SO jealous! Your school location sounds ideal! I just love the thought of being able to "spy" on them at recess. : ) Maybe you could snap a couple of pictures of your wonderful location-I would like to see your great view of their school.
Oh how fun! I'm so jealous that you're so close to their school. It's so perfect. And Ann and Adam looks so collegiate in their school uniforms. I love it!
What a great blessing to have them so close. I left some uniforms for Annaliese at Heidi's house. I hope you got thema and I hope they fit. I think they were all size 6.
Congratulations on the first day of school. We just had Noah's yesterday and Micky's last week. By the way in answer to your question... McKenna is back in soccer after a 2yr break and this is Noah's first year. Don't forget to check out each of the kids blogs for their updated soccer and school info.
Say hello to everyone out there!
Mare,
I just heard your bugle-blowing morning wake up call. hahahaha.
How many times did Dad stand in our doorway and whistle that tune to get us up for seminary.
Post a Comment