April is a promise that May is bound to keep. ~Hal Borland
Sunday, May 4, 2008
A Brand New Cousin!
We are so happy to welcome a brand new niece and cousin to the family. Lilah Raquel Telles is Todd & Raquel Telles' first little baby. Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a pretty baby girl! Congratulations to al the Telles's And especially to Todd and Raquel - What a beautiful little family!
Congrats, Todd and Raquel! She's going to be a beauty like her mother. One is fun! (Two's fun, too. After that, I really can't say but you can ask Mary Kate.) Erin
WHAT A GORGEOUS LIL GIRL--NATURALLY--HOW COULD SHE NOT BE WITH PAPPA TODD--MAMA RAQUEL--AND OF COURSE G.G. (GENES)-- AM I BLESSED WITH GORGEOUS GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN OR WHAT..WHOOPEE DE DOO..THIS WHOLE BLOG IS AWESOME AND THE ULTIMATE. MARY-KATE--YOUR A GENIOUS,,(I THINK YOU TAKE AFTER G.G./TOO---AN ALL MODESTY//
Tnanks everyone for all the comments. It helps so much to keep me motivated. Otherwise I'm not sure who is watching and hopefully enjoying. G.G., thank you for your sweet comments. I enjoy putting this all together. I am also compiling this to be put in journal format so please leave you comments so we can have your thoughts saved in a journal later on. We miss and love you. MK and Co.
6 comments:
What a pretty baby girl! Congratulations to al the Telles's And especially to Todd and Raquel - What a beautiful little family!
Cute baby. When is her dad going shave ;)
We are very proud of our little princess!! Thanks for the kind comments! And her dad has shaved!!
Thanks,
Todd
Congrats, Todd and Raquel! She's going to be a beauty like her mother. One is fun! (Two's fun, too. After that, I really can't say but you can ask Mary Kate.) Erin
WHAT A GORGEOUS LIL GIRL--NATURALLY--HOW COULD SHE NOT BE WITH PAPPA TODD--MAMA RAQUEL--AND OF COURSE G.G. (GENES)-- AM I BLESSED WITH GORGEOUS GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN OR WHAT..WHOOPEE DE DOO..THIS WHOLE BLOG IS AWESOME AND THE ULTIMATE. MARY-KATE--YOUR A GENIOUS,,(I THINK YOU TAKE AFTER G.G./TOO---AN ALL MODESTY//
Tnanks everyone for all the comments. It helps so much to keep me motivated. Otherwise I'm not sure who is watching and hopefully enjoying.
G.G., thank you for your sweet comments. I enjoy putting this all together. I am also compiling this to be put in journal format so please leave you comments so we can have your thoughts saved in a journal later on. We miss and love you.
MK and Co.
Post a Comment