Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

We love this holiday. We'll take any reason we can get to make a lot of great mexican food. A big thank you to my sister Erin, for posting such fantastic recipes for Cinco de Mayo on her blog: http://www.prudencepennywise.blogspot.com/ Try one of her recipes and believe me you'll be hooked!

The Telles Family celebrating Cinco de Mayo in style in good ol' California. We are miles apart but we all love many of the same things -family, parties, and great food! Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MK
Everything looks delicious! Happy Cinco de Mayo! Everyone looks adorable!

Prudy said...

MK:
Your pictures looks muy muy fun. I wish we could have eaten together. It's always fun to pop a button with you.

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Ole! How fun to have an across the states Cinco Party....Good to see the other Telles Family. Save me a taco.

Anonymous said...

MK,
Leslie had technical difficulties earlier and posted this message for you on my blog, so I'm pasting it here for you!

Anonymous said...
Dear Catte,
Mary's blog will not let me leave an anonymous comment, and it won't accept my own comments.
Technical difficulties, I suppose.
So...this message is for Mary.
Mary,
It is only 3 days away from your debut.
I'm afraid that in my sheer horror and humor of the situation that I forgot to ask what song you will be singing. Please let me know as soon as possible so that I can practice along with you silently in my head.

I hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day, and that we will all be thinking about Mary singing.

May 8, 2008 7:57 PM

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones