
What a great party!We had such a wonderful time throwing Bella Kate and Ivy Brisco a Cinderella birthday party last Friday. The girls and guests dressed up like Cinderella, put on makeup, played games, enjoyed cake and ice cream and opened up presents. They really had a ball!

Guest were greeted by a Disney princess cutout and a banner with the perfect beginning for a fairytale party "Once upon a Time."

The girls and their guests enjoyed pink lemonade and Princess Pizza outside on the patio. It was a perfect spring day for their party.


Everyone had a great time playing games at the party. The first game was sweeping a balloon across the yard with a broom. The next game was called the messy stepsister game. Items like mirrors, combs, and jewelry were scattered about the yard and the children had to race to help cleanup. Then we played "Hot Slipper". Cinderella's slipper was passed around in a circle and the person holding the slipper on the last stroke of midnight was out. The last game was Lost Slippers. We mixed up every one's "slippers" and then they had to find the right ones, put them back on and then stand up and do a ballroom dance.

My sister Heidi made this adorable cake with Cinderella figurines placed upon it. It was so cute and the two birthday buddies loved blowing out their candles. And of course you can't have a Birthday without presents. The girls had a wonderful time seeing all of their great gifts! Happy Birthday Bella Kate and Ivy!
I want to thank my sister Heidi for hosting this lovely party. I know it takes a lot of work to prepare your home for guests, games, and food. Thank you so much for graciously extending your home to us! You're wonderful!







8 comments:
What an adorable party. Can you come plan a party for me next time. I'm just no fun. I love the cake. Happy Birthday, B and I. Next year, Sailor is in with you two.
We would love to have Sailor join the Birthday Girls. She is the perfect girl to have a princess party since she was living under the identity of princess Snow White for several years!
Oh, my gosh,
The games! I loved the games: Sweep a balloon across the floor (grass) and "Messy Step Sister."
I laughed out loud!
I am missing all the fun.
Even princess pizza made me laugh.
Heidi, I always love your party tables. I saw the pretty pink lemonade, and your cake was so cute.
I can't wait to show The Littles when they come home from school.
I'm still in the middle of my real-true-impossible to ever escape from- very Cinderella like chores, so I will comment again when I'm done.
Erin Leigh said, "So Cute!"
"That is adorable. The games were so funny.
I want to come to the party."
MK...I almost missed my shout out, Mary! I didn't see that you had posted today--I only caught the slideshow. Anyway, it was a fun party. I'm so glad Ivy has a birthday buddy; I always loved having one, too. Thanks for all your help.
Leslie, we need your enthusiasm up here. Really it felt like we were bugging the kids to make them play the games! Trust me, it sounds even more fun coming from you!
E..Sailor MUST join the birthday parade next year. She's the leader, you know.
I finished my chores and now must comment more completely.
I WANT A CINDERELLA PARTY....just so I can do the chores.
I read the party chores and thought you girls were the most clever girls I had ever known.
I was very impressed.
Mallory and her friend Bree came home on lunch and I told them in a hilarious, could barely control my laughter kind of a way...all about the chore games and EVEN They were laughing, too.
My favorite was "Messy Step Sister." I would have been laughing my head off at your house.
I wish I had been there.
Could we play all these games together when I come in July? I'm coming for a week.........or two since I rarely go home on time.....and I am going to follow you all around with my notebooks taking notes on how you do everything.
Also, Catte ended up helping me with my blog all day, today. It was very nice of her. Heidi, I know you offered to help me, too, but Catte and I ended up chatting endlessly and she walked me all through it.
I can't wait to get it going so I can be a member of The Clever Club, too.
Mary Kate,
I love your birthday blog! We had so much fun at the party! You and Heidi did a great job! Thanks for inviting us!
I'm so happy everyone had a good time at the party! Yes, Heidi and I are very clever and original about the games aren't we? So clever that we simply looked online for ideas and so original that we copied them completely! That's the only type of clever I know. The games were a lot of fun though. I'm so glad the North Utah group will be having guest this summer! Yeah for the Leslie and the Littles! We will have so much fun. We'll eat delicious food, go to interesting places, and have just plain laugh your head off fun! Everything will taste better, sound better, look better, and be better simply because we will all be together! I can't wait!
Post a Comment