Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Bella Kate!

Isabella Kate Telles(Bella Kate) was born one very late night on May 16th, 2005 in unbelievably hot Arizona. Our family was so excited to greet our new addition. I believe, nobody more than I. It had been 5 years since we had a little girl and over 3 years since we had had our last baby. But above all this, I so desperately awaited her arrival because it was by for the most horribly awful, bring tears to my eyes,uncomfortable pregnancy I had experienced. I was one happy girl when we were finally introduced.

Bella Kate has been such a joy and delight to have in our family. She is our spunky, independent, feisty little girl. She is very sharp and a great observer. As an infant she was on the move early on. As soon as she could get a leg up she would climb to the highest point in the room she could reach. Bella Kate was such a tiny thing that she was allowed to eat as many chocolate chip cookies she wanted! She kept us all very busy that first year.

Bella Kate has a tough spot in the family but is somehow able to handle all that it entails. Her babe hood was cut rather short. Her baby brother showed up not long after she had celebrated her first birthday! Being smashed between two brothers, Adam and Jake, can certainly be difficult. Thankfully, big sister Annaliese does a great job keeping an eye out for her little sister to help balance those two boys.

Bella Kate is turning 3 years old this Friday along with her birthday buddy, Ivy Brisco. Bella Kate was born at 12:31 a.m. on May 16th. Later that day my sister Heidi Brisco had her little girl Ivy! Two cousins born on the same day! It was all very exciting. 3 weeks later my sister Catherine joined the baby girl party and had her first baby, Annabelle Gute. How lucky to have so many friends so quickly.

These last 3 years have flown by. They always do when you look back. We have loved having our little girl Bella Kate. She is such a darling. Happy Birthday Bella Kate! We couldn't be happier to have you in our family!

8 comments:

Prudy said...

I don't think I've ever seen a more photogenic child. Could she be a super model in the making? Nah-she's way better than that. Perhaps she will grace the cover of Time magazine for her scientific achievements.
My favorite memory of Bella is when she was about one years old. She would have a cookie in BOTH hands, but when someone else would walk by eating a cookie, she would shout, "MORE! MORE!" She meant it, too. Happy Birthday, Bella Kate!

Prudy said...

I forgot to write one more thing. My other favorite thing about Bella. We have an understanding. We sit very close, smooshed into each other on the couch, and she tickles my arm. I know she does it with other people, too. But she knows I love it. I can't wait to see her in one month.

Bella Kate said...

I can't believe our little Belle is turning 3! I was getting choked up looking at the slide show (big surprise). Great post.

One of things I love most about our Bella is how much her personality reminds me of her mother.

Happy Birthday Bella Kate!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bella Kate. Auntie Prudy, is right, you are extremely photogenic! We can't wait to come to your Cinderella party!

MK and Co. said...

Bella Kate says "Thanks" to you all for the sweet comments and "May 16th! That's my favorite birthday." Thanks everyone for your comments. It's so nice to get them. Also a very Happy Birtday to miss Sailor Mylroie!

Leslie said...

You named that girl the right name. She is beautiful.
My favorite is the bathtub picture. She's so little to be staring straight into the camera.
I love the cookie story. Hands full of cookie and probably mouth, too but if someone else has some then she must have more, too.

I would like Adam to comment more about in exactly what ways she is so much like her mother.
I need examples you know. I like statements explained. I'm very particular that way.

The family pictures have everyone looking sweet and kind, and just like you are The Happiest Family on Earth.

You should call Disneyland and have them make you a big banner/sign to post on your garage to welcome all who come to visit. "Welcome to the Happiest Family on Earth." You could play Disney songs and have churros baking in the oven and popcorn in the microwave to add to the effect.

Well, it's really only the 15th, so please wish Bella a Very Merry Unbirthday for us today, and a Very Happy Official Birthday, tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

To our sweet little Bellser, we love you so very much!! You remind me of your daddy being a climber and a cookie monster, he was out of control, He was a two fisted cookie eater and even kept some in his chonez for back up! We wish we could be there with you to celebrate, we miss all of you sooo much, but we will see you in aug. Have wonderful birthday pretty princess. We are so blessed to have you for a grand daughter.Love ya, Papa & Grandma

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL BELLA IS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR ALL OF US,,I DO WISH I COULD BE THERE.PLEASE PRAY THAT G.G. CAN COME UP IN PERSON OR BETTER YET--MOVE BACK TO L.A.PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE.--HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL DARLING.--------------ROSES ARE RED--VIOLETS ARE BLUE==G.G. LOVES BELLA--AND I KNOW THAT IS TRUE..(FOR SURE)I LOVE YOU ALL--88S G.G.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones